Thursday, February 3, 2011

Do to our menu switch up...

I did not post our menu and things have been slightly kooky with our menu .

So here is our menu plan for the week

On Tuesday 2/1: we had a super simple stir fry to simple for a recipe. Cooked chicken on the stove and let simmer in sweet and sour sauce. Cooked a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and combines with sauce and chicken and served over brown rice. Simple, easy and yummy too.

Wednesday 2/2: we had Taco Salads recipe in next post.
Thursday 2/3: Bacon Florentine Pasta (recipe to post on Friday, with the changes I will make next time).
Friday 2/4: Apple Cranberry French Toast
Saturday 2/5: out
Sunday 2/6: Super Bowl Sunday! Appetizer night! Lil' Smokies, Tyson wings (great deal with coupons), Tyson Anytizers quessidilla's (again great deal with coupons; I would normally make these), Veggie tray with dip, seven layer bean dip and chips or chicken nachos I haven't decided yet. I also have not decided on a dessert. I have linked to the Lil' Smokies recipe and the others will follow on Saturday.
Monday 2/7: Pork Chops, mac and cheese and veggies (recipe to follow)
Tuesday 2/8: Chicken Burritos
Wednesday 2/9: Marinated pork roast, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Okay. Happy Eating and I'll post all recipes the night before if they are not already linked.

No comments:

Post a Comment