Monday, February 1, 2010

Russian apricot chicken

Found a simple new easy chicken recipe that we had for dinner tonight. Its one of those great no prepare meals that you just throw together, love those on a crazy day. I served it with Jasmine rice and carrots, and we poured the extra sauce over the rice. This chicken was a hit with everyone from the 18month old on up. (oh and I am really bad about remembering to take photos before we dig in so I will try to do better next time.)

6-8 chicken breasts
1 8oz bottle of Russian salad dressing
1 c. apricot jam
1 envelope onion soup mix

wash and trim fat from chicken breasts and lay in bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Mix salad dressing, jam and soup mix and pour evenly over chicken.

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment