I love, love, love Pioneer Woman, I want to go live at her house and cook with her all the time. I want to live on her ranch and look at all the cowboy butts in their wranglers. (Did I mention that if I lived there I would have to spend at least 3 hours a day working out; because I wouldn't be able to STOP eating). But alas I must settle for making some of her delish recipes from her awesome website Pioneer Woman Cooks and her awesome cookbook that my lovely Aunt Traci bought me last fall.
Tonight I made Penne A la Betsy, super yum! All of her food is seriously restaurant quality.
I encourage you to check out her website here and to make this meal. Here is the link to Penne A La Betsy. Enjoy.
Tonight I made Penne A la Betsy, super yum! All of her food is seriously restaurant quality.
I encourage you to check out her website here and to make this meal. Here is the link to Penne A La Betsy. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment